Monday, April 4, 2011

visiting the dead

http://ofwnow.com/wp-content/uploads/image/_2010/nov/mt_merapi.jpg

I am an angel in training! My first mission is to visit places that people died, that have things in common (if that makes any sense!). The reason I died was a volcano had erupted when I was grilling a sandwich over it (hey, it was on my bucket list!).

That was when I was first accepted into Angel Academy. Once I complete this beginning assignment, I earn my halo! For now, I only have my wings to go places. But once I get my halo, it'll give me my angel aura which all the cool angels have! I'm so excited because I set off tomorrow! My first destination will be to Himalayas in Nepal/India/Pakistan.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this idea! and i congratulate you on completing something off of your bucket list even if the outcome wasn't great :( <3

    ReplyDelete